Hip Hip Hooray! I am posting my Thursday Thanks on time this week. There's something to be thankful for right off.
But in all seriousness, I am heading home again this weekend, for various different reasons. The top being to see my grandfather who is recovering from a stroke. And also sto say hi to my mother who has been in Florida for the past month.
I am thankful...
• that I get to spend time with my grandparents
• for a mister that is so flexible with me and is willing to travel (aka Drive) home to Palm Springs with me, stop for date shakes at Hadley's and play golf and tennis, it's rough ;)
• for a budding freelance career and limitless possibilities, and wonderful clients
• for KCRW and Jason Bentely's Morning Becomes Eclectic, it gets me through hours of work, joyfully
• May 5th, for many reasons: one, I am Mexican; two, I love beer and tacos (well all Mexican food really); three, it's my grandparents 72nd, yes, Seventy-second wedding anniversary (inspirational)
Happy early Cinco De Mayo!