This is what I woke up to this morning. It's been over two years in my apartment and still need some curtains in my bedroom. But I must admit the sunrises are amazing.
I have found that most bloggers publish their music posts on Monday and it seems fitting. But as I adjust to this new addition to my life, blogging, I have yet to find a suitable pattern. MY theory right now is simply not to go to long between posts and try for at least 2 a week, 3 if we are lucky.
So, for now, here is what's on repeat on the ole' iTunes:
• Oberhofer "Away from you"
• Cold War Kids " Mine is Yours" remix by Passion Pit
• Colie Buddx "Playback"
• J Roddy Walston and The Business "Brave Man's Death"
• Tycho "The Daydream"
• Lykke Li "U Follow Rivers"
• Bag Raiders "Sunlight" (ft. Dan Black)